L3 Nursery Nurse
Required to start ASAP
30 hours per week
Starting Salary Scale Point 14 - £12,659 per annum
Monday to Friday - Term Time only
St Thomas More Catholic Nursery is a GOOD, happy, friendly, creative and inclusive nursery. We are looking to appoint a highly motivated enthusiastic individual to join our team.
Visits to our 75 place nursery are welcomed.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a minimum Level 3 Early Years Education and Childcare qualification
• Is enthusiastic with a sound knowledge of child development within the EYFS and Play Work Principles
• Is committed to embracing and enhancing the Catholic ethos of our Nursery
• Is committed to providing a warm and supportive welcome to all parents and visitors
• Has the ability to converse at ease with pupils, parents, colleagues, committee members and visitors to the nursery in accurate spoken English in accordance with the Fluency Duty.
The role includes:
• Working under the direction of the Nursery Manager and Deputy Manager to plan, prepare, deliver and develop the play and learning of children following the EYFS.
• Carrying out assessments, observations and next steps of children’s learning for their online learning journals.
• Offering all children equal opportunities to promote inclusion.
We can offer:
• A strong, supportive leadership and a caring and enthusiastic staff team
• Outstandingly well-behaved children
• Encouragement to develop ideas and professional career
To request an application pack please email Mrs Ancliffe - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note CVs are not accepted.
Closing Date: 12 Noon on Friday 24th May 2019
Interview Date: Friday 7th June 2019
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check paid for by the Nursery and will require two satisfactory professional references.
The Nursery Committee is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The Nursery reserves the right to interview and appoint a suitable candidate before the closing date.