ABC Teachers are seeking an experienced Level 3 SEN Teaching Assistant to work with our partner SEN School in Dudley on a flexible basis. The school caters for a range of moderate to severe learning difficulties, including autism and complex needs.
About the role:
- Responsible for supporting the educational, social and emotional development for students.
- Working alongside a class teacher and a team of experienced support staff.
- Experience working with students of a variety of ages, from 4 to 19 years old.
- Flexible working patterns to suit your needs.
About the school:
- The school caters for students with a range of special educational needs, including autism, moderate to severe learning difficulties and complex needs.
- A school with great leadership and a fantastic ethos.
- The school is focused on providing specialist provision and supporting young people to achieve their best.
- Easily accessible from Stourbridge, Dudley and surrounding areas.
To be considered for the Level 3 SEN Teaching Assistant position, you will:
- Have previous experience working with children and young people with a range of special educational needs, such as learning difficulties, autism and complex needs.
- Have a suitable qualification, such as Level 3 Teaching Assistant, Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools or equivalent.
- Have strong communications skills with the ability to quickly build rapport with students.
- Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check.
- ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Level 3 SEN Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our SEND team on 0121 4812230.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
ABC Teachers Limited
- Supply agency