Vision for Education is seeking to appoint 2 x Level 3 Teaching Assistant’s to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Bolton
The positions are set to start in February 2018 or earlier if possible. The School are seeking dedicated and enthusiastic teaching assistants, to join their friendly and committed team.
The successful candidates must:
• be enthusiastic and excellent teaching assistants, who will work successfully with the schools hard-working and dedicated team to support the exceptional work continually developed throughout the school;
• have high expectations for all children, motivating and engaging them in their learning;
• be prepared to make a valuable contribution to our school with a desire to be involved in all aspects of school life.
The school will offer:
• A supportive, friendly and professional environment, which is very welcoming.
• Excellent professional development opportunities.
• Fantastic pupils who are eager to learn.
• An excellent team who are committed to raising standards.
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant you must:
- Have experience supporting children in primary education in EYFS or Key Stage 1
- Ideally hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Phonics, Growth Mindset
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Key Stage1 Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Manchester branch.