Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in Cambridgeshire. The position is temporary until 31st August 2020, with possible scope to become permanent if the hours continue to be required from September 2020.
This position is to work in a 1:1 supporting role with an EYFS pupil who has an Education Health and Care Plan. You will need to share the schools commitment to support the school’s most vulnerable pupils, including those with social communication difficulties. Prior experience in this area is desirable.
This Good primary school is looking for a committed and successful Teaching Assistant (TA) to join their motivated team. The school are committed to providing the best possible education so that all children thrive and achieve. Through policies and practice, the school strive to foster positive relationships and a shared sense of belonging and challenge any inequalities or barriers that exist. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant (TA) position, you will:
• Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
• Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant.
• Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant (TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our primary team on 01223 608140.