Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant (LV3 TA) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Chesterfield, Derbyshire. Starting November 2018
The position is from November 2018 with the potential to run through to the end of the academic year. The ideal candidate will be an experienced upper KS1 Teaching Assistant. A good knowledge of Read, Write, Inc (RWI) would be desirable.
To be considered for the position of Level 3 Teaching Assistant (LV3 TA) you must:
- Have experience supporting children in primary education
- Hold at least Level 3 qualification in childcare
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Level 3 Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events
If you are a qualified Level 3 Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Sheffield Primary Education team on 01142435555
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.