Learning, serving, loving with Christ.
As part of our continuous drive to provide the very best opportunities we can for the children of St Alphonsus’, we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and highly motivated Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and hardworking team, who can support children’s learning across all key stages. Experience of working in a range of year groups and delivering English and Maths interventions would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will:-
- embrace and uphold the vision and caring, nurturing ethos of our unique Catholic school;
- be able to support in the delivery of high quality learning experiences for all pupils;
- have high expectations of learning and behaviour and inspire and motivate our children;
- be supportive, nurturing and understanding;
- seek to make learning exciting and a positive experience;
- be able to communicate sensitively with parents/carers;
- have a desire to be involved in all aspects of school life.
In return we will offer:-
- a happy and forward moving school with a strong catholic ethos;
- pupils who are eager to learn and are a credit to the school;
- the support of committed, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues;
- a supportive and challenging environment;
- excellent professional development.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Jackie McGee on 01642 243400 or email@example.com to make an appointment with the Head Teacher.
Please find attached further details regarding the post and an application form.
Alternatively please see our website www.stalphonsusrcschool.co.uk for further details.
St Alphonsus’ RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Closing date: Friday 30 June 2017 by noon