Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local Primary School near Spennymoor.
This vibrant and diverse school are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work across both Key Stages 1 and 2. Applicants must be flexible and confident in assisting a variety of staff. The Governors at the school believe that this role can have a major impact on the progression of individuals who require help to stay focused and on task at all times.
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant you must:
- Be a highly motivated, enthusiastic and skilled professional, who is committed and hard working
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and experience of supporting individuals and small groups
- Demonstrate well-developed skills in communication strategies
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education’s Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
This full time role is due to begin in January 2018, and will continue until May half term.