Vision for Education are looking to recruit a Level 3 Teaching Assistant on behalf of a small, friendly Primary School in Spennymoor.
The position is a temporary full time role, beginning in December 2017 and continuing for the rest of the academic year.
The salary for this position will be £58.87 - £60.00 per day.
The role will involve working on Speech and Language programmes and small group interventions. Applications are invited from enthusiastic and hardworking candidates who would thrive on the opportunities provided in this innovative and exciting learning environment.
To be considered for the position of Level 3 Teaching Assistant you must:
· Possess good English and maths skills, as well as the ability to motivate children to do their best
· Be prepared to play a major part in the development of individuals and contribute to the development of other support staff
· Have experience of assisting with children who need help with speech and language
· Demonstrate confidence in leading small intervention groups
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
• Regular social events
• Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
The closing date for applications is Monday 24thNovember 2017.
For further information please call Sophie Cornwell on 0191 3844615 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org