Vacancy ID 008639
Closing Date 20/04/2018
Benefits & Grade Grade H
Contract Hours 37 hours per week, TTO plus 5 PD days
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Village Primary School is a good school and is striving towards excellence.
The governors and the Head Teacher are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible and committed Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and hard-working team. Our school encourages all pupils to be the best they can be and to strive for success in all they do in their lives. We are therefore seeking a proactive Teaching Assistant who will support the delivery of high quality teaching and learning in our school who will inspire our children to achieve their full potential.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistant who:
Is an outstanding, experienced Teaching Assistant
Is dynamic and creative in order to be able to engage, inspire and challenge all learners
Has very high expectations of what can be achieved by delivering consistently high quality learning opportunities
- Has energy, enthusiasm and a sense of humour
- Is highly organised and flexible with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Has the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Is able to follow plans and deliver 1:1 intervention and group teaching
- Has a willingness to learn and develop existing skills
- Can demonstrate a secure subject knowledge of the primary national curriculum for English and Mathematics
We can offer:
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference
- Confident and enthusiastic children who enjoy learning
- A supportive and caring environment
- Staff who have high expectations of themselves and our pupils
- A strong commitment to continuing professional development
- A team of helpful, hardworking and enthusiastic professionals
- A strong and ambitious leadership team with a clear sense of strategic direction
Application forms are available from the school office. Please contact administrators Susan Lawson or Stacey Neal or locate forms from the school website: http://www.thevillageprimary.org.uk
Applications should be submitted by 12 midday on the closing date to the Headteacher, Mrs Claire Park.
Village Primary School, Windsor Road, Thornaby, TS17 8PW
Tel: 01642 676768