Vacancy ID: 009944
Location: Ingleby Mill Primary School
Closing Date: 26/04/2019
Benefits & Grade: Grade H
2 vacancies - 1 is permanent and 1 is temporary until 31st August 2020.
Vacancy 1 - 32.5 hours per week term time only including PD days (£16,970 - £18,008 Annually).
Vacancy 2 - 30 hours per week term time only including PD days (£15,665 - £16,623 Annually).
Ingleby Mill Primary School is a welcome and exciting place to work and the Governors are seeking to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant as soon as possible to work in our wonderful school.
The Governors and the Head Teacher are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible and committed Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and hard-working team. Our school encourages all pupils to be the best they can be and to strive for success in all they do in their lives. We are therefore seeking a proactive Teaching Assistant who will support the delivery of high quality teaching and learning in our school who will inspire our children to achieve their full potential.
One of the posts will be based in Early Years so a relevant Early Years Qualification will be desirable.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistant who:
- Genuinely enjoys working with children and puts the children's well-being before anything else.
- Has energy and creativity and a love of learning
- Has high expectations and a positive approach to challenge
- Works well as part of a team
- Demonstrates commitment to all children, whatever their needs
- Demonstrates commitment to work with parents/carers as appropriate
We can offer:
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference
- Confident and enthusiastic children who enjoy learning
- A supportive and caring environment
- Staff who have high expectations of themselves and our pupils
- A strong commitment to continuing professional development
- A team of helpful, hardworking and enthusiastic professionals
- A strong and ambitious leadership team with a clear sense of strategic direction
How to Apply
Application forms are available from the school office. Please contact our School Business Manager, Joanne Measor, on 01642 761985 (email@example.com) or locate forms from the school website.
Applications should be submitted to the school by 12 midday on the closing date.
Ingleby Mill Primary School, Windmill Way, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton on Tees TS17 0LW
Tel 01642 761985
Head Teacher: Beth Atkinson