To start mid-September 2017, a Thornaby school are seeking a dynamic Level 3 Teaching Assistant to provide support on a part time basis (Monday/Tuesday full days).
Working in their Reception class, they are seeking someone with a calm and nurturing manner, able to communicate effectively with very young children.
This position is ongoing and will probably run for the whole academic year.
Why work for Vision for Education?
• Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
• You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
• Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
• If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
• We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
• We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
• After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
• Our Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, please do not hesitate to get in touch!