32.5 hours per week, Term time only, Permanent
Pattern of working; Monday to Friday 8.30am – 3.30pm
Whitchurch CE Junior School is a vibrant, happy place of learning, committed to enhancing the life chances of all our children and ‘Inspiring Achievement for All’.
We are looking to appoint a qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistant. You will need to have passion, energy and determination, with the drive to really make a difference in the lives of our children.
The successful candidate will;
- Have expertise and experience in supporting children’s learning across the curriculum, through planning, preparing and delivering high quality, appropriately pitched lessons to individuals, small group and classes.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and the ability to motivate and develop and guide your team
- Have high expectations to achieve the best possible outcomes for all of our children and the drive to see things through
- Have significant experience of working with pupils with SEND.
- Be able to bring expertise to our team
If you are interested in joining us and would like to visit the school before submitting your application or you would like an application pack, please contact the School Business Manager, Carrie Marshall via email: email@example.com
Application packs are available on our website: www.whitchurch-jun.shropshire.sch.uk
Whitchurch CE Junior School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare or children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
References and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
Closing Date: 23rd March 2018, 12 noon
Interview Date: w/c 26th March 2018
Whitchurch C E Junior School
Tel: 01948 662255