We are seeking to appoint an ambitious, highly effective Librarian and Art Technician to join our very successful, heavily over-subscribed Multi Academy Trust with an outstanding ethos where staff are supported to become the best.
This position is available at The Warren School, Whalebone Lane North, Dagenham, Romford RM6 6SB.
We innovate, we challenge and we ensure success. We are a High Performing (LEPP) multi- academy trust which builds on our previous specialist status as a Technology College, Training School and Language College. We were recently commended for our results at GCSE in the summer of 2013.
Our commitment to your professional development can be seen in our Investors in People status. We treat children as individuals and we are strongly committed to equality of opportunity. Rated recently as ‘outstanding’ for a second time by Ofsted, our high VA scores have been commended and our academic attainment continues to improve. We have maintained this level of excellence and have recently moved into a brand new learning environment.
Our ICT rich environment promotes learning both in the classroom and elsewhere. You will have the exciting opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated, supportive and well qualified team of teachers and support staff.
Like us, you will be dynamic, innovative and hardworking. You will also have exceptional knowledge on attendance legislation, a desire to positively impact upon students’ learning and a firm commitment to high academic achievement. Above all you will be dedicated to giving all our students an outstanding education.
The successful candidate will be:
• An excellent practitioner who can enthuse and inspire.
• Passionate about raising aspirations and improving educational life chances.
• Able to demonstrate a proven track record of leading improvement.
• A role model and champion of learning.
• Clear-thinking and outward-looking.
• Dynamic, innovative and hardworking.
• A leader who is able to demonstrate high-level interpersonal skills.
• Join a skilled, creative, and supportive team.
• Be part of a forward thinking organisation with Training School status.
• Have a chance to shape the future of the area.
• Work within a brand new, well resourced specialist learning environment.
• Be given the opportunity to develop personally and professionally
• Make a real difference to the lives of young people.
Please feel free to visit our school website on www.loxford.net.
The post is Term Time Only and 0830hrs – 1630hrs.
NJC Grade 4: £22,377 to £23,607 PA (£19,484 to £20,555 pro rata)
If you have any questions regarding the post or are unable to apply on line, please contact 020 8514 4666 to request an Application Pack or speak to Mr. Glassman, Human Resources Officer, Loxford School, Loxford Lane, Ilford, Essex, IG1 2UT.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS record check.
We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date if we consider that we have received an appropriate number of suitable applications for the post.