36 hours per week/ term time plus 2 weeks
Actual Salary £24325 -£26534
The library is an essential resource within our school. We are looking for someone with energy, vision and drive to ensure that the library remains central to pupils’ extended learning experiences at Hendon School. Hendon is ambitious an outstanding school that has been recently identified as one of the top 100 non-selective state-funded schools in the country. Students not only achieve outstanding exam results but experience an exceptional community program. Many students have won local and national awards for their contributions to society.
We are seeking someone :
- who should be suitably qualified with excellent ICT skills as well as fluency in speaking, reading and writing
Who will be responsible for:
• Setting up extended learning activities
• Promoting a love of reading for information and pleasure
• Keeping up to date with new publications, selecting and ordering new stock
• Classifying, cataloguing and indexing stock for all types of media
About the employer:
- Each person equally as an individual who is entitled to be treated with respect at all times.
- The particular abilities, needs and hopes of all our school.
- the social, ethnic and religous diversity of Hendon School
Application forms are available from our website www.hendonschool.co.uk and once completed should be emailed to email@example.com.
We do not accept CVs
Closing date for applications is 2nd July 2017.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment