This vibrant 11-16 school with a roll of 1500 students has excellent facilities in all subject areas. Kingsford Community School is committed to high quality inclusive education for students of whom fifty per cent are multi-lingual.
The school has achieved a range of nationally accredited awards and was rated by Ofsted in 2017 as Good with Outstanding Leadership and Behaviour.
We are seeking a well-qualified, innovative and enthusiastic teacher to lead Literacy across the Curriculum. The successful candidate will have a proven track record as a subject teacher; demonstrate good leadership and management skills, and have proven success at raising standards.
For this teaching post, we are looking to appoint someone who:
• Has a proven track record or the potential to secure excellent pupil outcomes in GCSE examinations.
• Is talented, dynamic and an ambitious teacher, who can build on the success and ensure good progress for pupils.
• Can inspire and lead high quality teaching, learning and assessment
• Has a track record of securing successful pupil outcomes in GCSE examinations.
• Has experience of teaching and supporting pupils with a range of SEN and academic needs.
We can offer
• A committed and successful Learning Area Team
• Encouragement for innovation and creativity
• An excellent CPD Package
Previous experience of developing Literacy across the curriculum is desirable. The successful candidate will have to meet the person specification in order to be offered the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Kingsford Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in accordance with DFE Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment regulations. The school expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For any further enquiries regarding this vacancy, please visit our website http://www.kingsfordschool.org.uk/ or email the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 020 7476 4700.
The closing date for receiving completed application forms is 9.00a.m. Friday 28th June 2019.
Interviews: Week commencing 1st July 2019.