Position commences Term 1, 2018
Closing Date – 27 November 2017 (4.00pm)
St Gregory’s College Campbelltown is an Independent Day and Boarding school, our Boarding school caters for boys in Years 7-12
Temporary part-time position for 2018 with the possibility of extending the contract.
About the role
- Boarding Supervisor - 19 hours per week
- Single accommodation only (studio room with ensuite) 52 weeks per year
- On-site catering (during term time only)
- Access to the extensive onsite facilities
- The opportunity to be part of, and become an active member of a vibrant and diverse boarding community that focuses on the holistic well-being of our boarding students
This position requires an applicant who has the ability to problem solve, take a common sense approach to student issues, and one who can be proactive in their approach. The ability to work well with others and communicate effectively with students is key to the role.
The duties involve supervision and tutoring of boarding students.
Working as part of a team and in close conjunction with the Boarding Coordinator, the Boarding Supervisor ensures that an environment of support, care and nurturing is established and maintained.
The pastoral and academic care of the boys is to be of the highest importance and at the core of all dealings with the boys.
- the pastoral, spiritual and academic care of the boys
- consistent implementation of College policies and procedures
- implementing the day-to-day operation of the boarding house as directed by the Boarding Coordinator
- modelling professional conduct and practice in accordance with the responsibilities of the position and as a member of the College community.
- A minimum of 19 hours face-to-face duty per week for 38 weeks per year;
For further information about the position including remuneration contact us on 4629 4125 or to view the position description, please visit the college website at www.stgregs.nsw.edu.au
Applications should be directed to:
Mr Barry Graham Acting
Acting Deputy Headmaster
Applications must include:
Your Curriculum Vitae, covering letter and completed application form that is located on our website