LKS2/UKS2 Class Teacher / Phase Leader
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our warm and happy school. Whitehall is a collaborative and inclusive school in Waltham Forest which is committed to ensuring the very best outcomes for all members of our school community. We are very proud to also have a Specialist Resource Provision for Deaf pupils.
We are looking for a committed, enthusiastic and high calibre Phase Leader to join our energetic and dynamic Senior Leadership Team. You will have class teaching responsibility as well as a whole school area of responsibility. This is an exciting opportunity to support the school in raising standards and helping drive the school forward in its new direction. This post will suit a practitioner who has high expectations of themselves and their pupils and who is ambitious and driven to deliver on outcomes, both academically and in developing the whole child. We are looking to appoint a practitioner who has a passion for improving the life chances of children.
What we are looking for:
• Experience of teaching in Y6 and across different key stages;
• Excellent classroom practitioner who is able to support colleagues to raise their teaching practice
• Middle leadership experience of leading on a key area of the national curriculum (English or maths would be ideal);
• Highly motivated, innovative and eager to take a lead;
• Have good interpersonal skills and be able to work well as part of our team
• Plan and deliver creative and high quality engaging lessons around the National Curriculum
• Fully support the vision, mission and values of the school and promote the highest levels of achievement within the class
• Lead all aspects of your phase,
• Lead on an area of whole school responsibility
• Be an active member of the Senior Leadership Team