Recruiting now - September 2018!
Vision for Education’s Cheshire branch is currently recruiting teaching and support staff with any level of experience for Primary, Secondary, FE and SEND schools.
We want you to get in touch as soon as possible in preparation for September 2018 if you're looking for a new challenge. Particularly if you hope to secure a long-term placement as we have Schools already planning their temporary cover as early as April.
Temp to Perm is an option if you ideally wish for something with more security so please still enquire.
Types of roles available;
Daily supply, short and long-term positions for:
- Primary teachers
- Secondary teachers
- Further Education teachers (16-19)
- NQT's - Induction phase can be completed in a supply role.
- Teaching assistants
- Higher level teaching assistants
- Cover supervisors
- Support staff
- Administration staff
Vision for Education is a well-established, market-leading education recruitment agency with a wealth of industry experience and expertise, which helps us to match great candidates with rewarding school roles. We are an official supply partner of TES Global, cementing our position as the industry’s most trusted recruitment partner.
What we offer
- Great pay – we have some of the best rates of pay of any education recruitment agency.
- Guaranteed pay scheme which gives you security and peace of mind on supply.
- Free CPD courses to help you keep your skills up to date - Regular Team Teach.
- Regular social events which give you the chance to network with schools and other teaching staff and widen your professional contacts – as well as having a great night out!
- Referral scheme – £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (uncapped).
Join us today by applying on the Tes site
Simply click Apply below and either log in or register to send your CV through for immediate consideration.