A school in Loughborough has asked us to find a full time KS2 Teaching Assistant for the rest of the academic year.
This is a modern primary school based within Loughborough. This school maintains high expectations of pupils and as a result achieves markedly higher results than comparative schools in the surrounding area. The school promotes a safe learning environment and offers their pupils access to state of the art teaching equipment. The role involves the applicant supporting classroom management and building pupil motivation in order to create an innovative working environment.
The school requires a teaching assistant who can support pupils with a practiced approach.They would like the teaching asssistant to be able to work with small groups providing intervention and booster sessions. The teaching assistant will need to have good communication skills, be a good problem solver and know some behaviour management strategies.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Thomas Haynes on 01509 273 736 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.