St Paul's C of E Primary School is a consistently ‘Good School with Outstanding features’. We are particularly proud of our children, their behaviour towards each other and to their learning. The School is idyllically situated on the borders of Primrose Hill Park. Our one form entry school has a friendly and committed staff and supportive parents, which creates a lively and rewarding place to work.
We are looking for an inspired teacher, who wants to take the next step in their career and make a positive contribution to the school improvement.
We are looking for an excellent classroom practitioner who:
- Has drive and ambition to inspire learning and success.
- Has a willingness to innovate and work collaboratively.
- Will contribute to the wider school community.
We can offer:
- Highly motivated and well behaved children.
- A supportive leadership team who are committed to staff development and training.
- A friendly and cohesive staff team.
- An excellent partnership with families.
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged. Further information and application forms are available on-line at http://www.stpauls.camden.sch.uk/Contact/Job-Vacancies/