Preparing every child to become a successful individual in an ever-evolving world
We are looking for a skilled and passionate teacher, who values education and has a burning desire to teach our pupils. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a growing understanding of how children learn.
We have a unique teacher-led appraisal system which is underpinned by quality CPD and external coaching. Our curriculum and teaching are research led. Above all, you must care deeply about our children and want to help them achieve their best, across the whole curriculum and beyond. A good sense of humour and a desire to grow are essential.
We run our own unique, innovative enquiry curriculum rooted in oracy, questioning and exploration. It is led by the interests and passions of teachers and pupils, which has resulted in a Dragon’s Den with Smyths Toy Stores, Women in Power, a Science Fair, winning the Horticultural Show and much more. We are committed to reducing unnecessary workload and developing the art of teaching. NQTs please ask to see our bespoke NQT package designed in conjunction with local universities.
• A school that has direction, focus and ambition.
• ‘Exemplary behaviour’ - our children are polite, friendly and intelligent. This is always the first thing visitors notice.
• We keep planning and marking to a minimum. PPA time is used to tweak and adjust plans to the classes needs.
• Effective team work and professional community. Our school is arranged into curriculum teams, to ease workload, inspire ideas and offer leadership opportunities.
• We have an outstanding appraisal and NQT package. Good quality, purposeful appraisal and CPD enables us to help all staff achieve their ambitions.
• NQTs receive a two year package of development and support.
• A wellbeing day off each year to do something special.
• Free qualified counsellors, free health care, finance advice, support with housing.
• Positive mental health days, such as staff massages and mindfulness workshops.
• Funday Friday, with lots of treats in the staffroom, including free hot drinks and staff fitness sessions.
@WexhamPS / www.wexhamprimary.com
Visit our school: 01753 524 989, Mrs Mian, email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 24th October 12 noon. Interviews: Wednesday 6th November. We are happy to accept application forms in advance.
We are a friendly and caring school that is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.