LOWER KS2 TEACHER AND EYFS TEACHER REQUIRED
Start date: September 2018
Full Time: Main Pay Scale NQTs are most welcome to apply.
Christ Church Primary School Camden NW1 0207 387 7881
Headteacher: Paula Aitcheson-Walker
Christ Church is a successful and thriving school situated next to Regent’s Park. Judged to be ‘good with outstanding features’ (Ofsted, 2012, 2017), we have a proven track record for delivering a challenging but highly inclusive education for our children (Camden Award for Inclusion). The Governors wish to appoint a lower KS2 Teacher & EYFS Teacher.
We are looking for:
• Exhibit an ‘above and beyond attitude’
• Have very high expectations of our children
• Have excellent behaviour management skills
• Demonstrate outstanding organisational skills
• Be in sympathy and support of our Christian ethos.
We can offer:
• a happy, calm environment where staff are constantly striving to adapt and improve practice
• respectful children with outstanding standards of behaviour (Ofsted, 2017, 2012)
• excellent induction support
• an opportunity to be part of a committed, hard-working and supportive team, including Governors and parents
• support for relevant CPD
Church School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Regular vetting will take place both before and during employment. We are also committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity.
Closing date: Tuesday 19th June 2018
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged, simply email us at email@example.com or call 020 7387 7881