Hawksworth Wood Primary School is a friendly, vibrant primary school, which, in July 2016 was again judged by OFSTED as a GOOD school.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated individual – someone who has that extra-something and will join us in our drive for excellence!
This is an exciting time for us - we are expanding! Gradually, we will double our numbers to become a 2-form entry primary with approximately 420 pupils. We are looking for someone who will enjoy taking a key and active role in school development. This is a perfect opportunity to really make a difference and play a part in shaping the future of our school.
You may be an experienced school leader looking for a new challenge, or an outstanding classroom teacher seeking your first Leadership role.
The successful applicant will be:
- an excellent, innovative teacher.
- enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved
- have experience of teaching in both Reception and KS1
- able to work effectively within a team
- you lead by example and are an inspiration to both children and staff
- an individual who seeks out and relishes professional development challenges and has a positive attitude to innovation and change.
- have the ability to raise standards and improve the progress of all pupils.
If this is you, and you are considering making an application, we strongly encourage you to come and visit us!
Call the school office to arrange an appointment with the Headteacher, Abi Owen.
Closing Date & Shortlisting: Tuesday 21st March 2017
Interview: Thursday 30th March 2017 (TBC)