LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT X 2 (1:1) As and when required contract
Salary scale 4: (£11.00 per hour)
15 hours per week term-time only 9am -12noon, Monday to Friday. Required as soon as possible.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced LSA to join our happy team.
Excellent communication skills will be an expectation, together with the ability to be part of an inspirational team delivering a quality curriculum. The right person needs to be flexible and have sound numeracy and literacy skills. A basic knowledge of ICT would be useful.
- Promote our Catholic Ethos
- Be highly motivated and enthusiastic about nurturing, inspiring and motivating our children
- Be committed to promoting the inclusion of all pupils, ensuring they have equal opportunities to learn and develop
- have experience of working with a child with SEN
In return we can offer you:
- A friendly, supportive, enthusiastic staff group
- Pupils who are full of pride and enthusiasm for the school
- Planned induction and ongoing professional development
Please download an application pack from the school website www.mountcarmel.ealing.sch.uk or e-mail: email@example.com.
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Mervat Hepper, School Business Manager, on 020 8567 4646. Please note that the school will only accept the Catholic Education Services Application Forms that are completed and sent back by email to the above email address. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
‘Pupils have very positive attitudes towards their learning. This is reflected in the care they take in the presentation of their work.’ (OFSTED Jan 2015)