LUNCH TIME SCHOOL CLEANER
(Including set ups)
Churcher’s College is an independent, co-educational, HMC day school, which offers a distinctive education to pupils from the age of 2 to 18. Currently there are over 850 pupils in the Senior School (11-18) in Petersfield, and on another site in Liphook, over 240 pupils in the Junior School and Nursery (2-11). Our aim is to educate and prepare young people in order that they may participate successfully and responsibly in society. We aim to provide a high standard of education for all pupils based upon traditional values and academic standards, personal discipline, and the development of self-confidence. This is accomplished within a caring environment on an open site with the beautiful South Downs as a backdrop. Both sites feature a range of buildings including very recent new and exciting developments at both sites.
Enthusiastic individual IS required to join the cleaning/caretaking staff team from September 2019 with the following shift:
Junior School in Liphook
- 20 hours per week
- ideally 10am – 2pm (there could be some flexibility in start and finish times, however this role needs to cover the lunch period)
The role is term time only.
The main duties of this post will be:
- Completing mid-day clean of toilets and wash rooms in infant and nursery areas.
- Checking and replenishing consumables on all other toilets site wide.
- Setting up for lunch service.
- Regular cleaning of staff room and staff kitchen areas.
- General cleaning in circulation areas.
- On call for ad hoc cleaning and caretaking duties, such as spillages and special event set ups.
- Other duties as requested by Head of Junior School or the Junior School Site Logistics.
To apply please send completed application form to: email@example.com or post to Nicci Kilpatrick HR, Churcher’s College, Ramshill, Petersfield GU31 4AS
Forms are available from our website or by contacting Nicci on 01730 236820
Closing date 31 August
Applications will be reviewed on receipt and the College reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date.
In order to comply with the Children’s Act, all staff appointed to positions at Churcher’s College must undergo an enhanced DBS criminal records check. A copy of the school policy on DBS is available on request. Two written references will be required and any gaps in employment records will be investigated. It is also necessary for all staff to notify the Headmaster before the appointment of any convictions or other factors which may be relevant to their employment in a school environment.