Hours: 5 hours x 38 weeks
Grade: Grade A (£17364 - £17711)
Actual Salary: £2009 - £2049
Start Date: ASAP
Responsible to: Headteacher
We are looking to appoint a Lunchtime Assistant to join our School. You will assist in the supervision of the pupils during the lunch break to promote their welfare, health and safety and will encourage good conduct and behaviour. You will also be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and good order of the dining areas and outside places at all times.
The main duties include;
● Ensuring that pupils enter the Dining Area in an orderly manner
● Encouraging orderly behaviour in the Dining Area and outside eating areas
● Maintain a clean, tidy and organised environment for all users of the facility
● Clean up after spillage of food, water or sickness in the Dining Area during the service of the meal
● Undertake playground duty and supervision in designated areas of the building
Inspiring Schools Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All teaching and support members of staff must undertake the required pre-employment checks which include the uptake of references both professional and personal and a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Please visit www.montpelierprimary.co.uk for application details
Closing date: 20th November 2019 - 9am