BRUNSWICK PARK PRIMARY SCHOOL
We require a Lunchtime Play Leader to start on 30 October 2017 or as soon as possible thereafter.
We are looking to appoint a caring and committed person to support our children’s lunchtime provision and organise games and positive play. Are you energetic, fun, enthusiastic and a great team player? If you are, come and meet our team.
The role’s priorities are to:
· Be responsible for the supervision of children throughout lunchtime to promote good social and play skills.
· Promote good behaviour and pupils’ social and emotional development of.
· Organise active outdoor play.
· Provide and maintain a stimulating, fun and supportive play space.
· Develop positive relationships with parents, carers and the school community.
We are looking for:
· Experience of working with or looking after young children
· Awareness of the diverse needs of the children in our school community
· The energy and enthusiasm to work hard positively
· Professional, self-motivated and positive staff who work well in a team
· A committed, highly motivated, creative, positive and friendly staff team
· A supportive and stimulating environment with opportunities for further development
· An inclusive ethos committed to nurturing and developing the potential of each child
· Work in a diverse and vibrant Borough close to London’s main attractions
Brunswick Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All appointments are subject to an Enhanced DBS Check, medical clearances and references
To obtain an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the school on 020 75259033