Lunchtime Supervisor Required from January 2019
Permanent. Scale 2 Point 11 - 13 (Pro Rata)
Term time only
Hours: 11.20 – 1.20pm Monday - Friday
Are you passionate about play? Can you inspire children?
Will you work co-operatively with other staff to ensure the health and safety of our children? Are you passionate about supporting children to eat well and enjoy the social side of lunchtimes?
Then this may be the perfect role for you!
Join our vibrant team of dedicated professionals who are committed to ensuring EVERY child succeeds.
We are looking to recruit a Lunchtime Supervisor who will support our children to enjoy a happy, active and engaging lunchtime.
Position Available: 8th January 2019 (or sooner if possible)
If you are looking for an exciting and inspiring challenge in a supportive, happy and welcoming school, we will offer you:
- A highly competitive salary
- A new and exciting school building with a positive and innovative working environment
- Children who are polite and well-behaved
- Staff who are supportive and love to laugh
- A strong network of partner school providing valuable professional development
- The possibility of overtime for the right candidate (on an as-and-when-needed basis and paid at the normal hourly rate)
If you have the skills, experience and drive to be successful in this role, please download the attached documents and submit your application form to us by 12 noon on Wednesday 12th December 2018.
Alternatively, please email the office on (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We welcome visits to our school.