Lunchtime and Playground Assistant
We are looking for a committed and enthusiastic assistant to join our team at Norfolk House School in Muswell Hill for 10 hours per week during term time.
Hours: 11:40am – 1:40pm daily
Salary: £7.50 per hour
You will be:
● Professional, hardworking, reliable and punctual
● Have a gentle and positive nature
● Understand the importance of working well with children, colleagues and school leadership
● Work well as part of a team
● Have the ability to work on your own initiative
● Be able to adapt flexibly to different situations
We will offer you:
● A great working environment
● A committed and enthusiastic team to work alongside
● Well-behaved children
● A supportive school
● Term time only schedule with fewer working weeks than in state schools
Closing date for applications: Friday 2nd March.
Norfolk House School and Montessori House Nursery and Bellevue Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Application Procedure: Please complete our application form here
Or by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application pack.
CV’s will not be accepted – only full applications made on the school’s application form will be considered.