OUR LADY AND ALL SAINTS MULTI ACADEMY COMPANY
MAC DEVELOPMENT PROJECT MANAGER
(initial fixed term 12 month contract)
4 days per week (with flexibility for additional)
Salary: negotiable on skills & experience (approximately £60,000 p.a. pro rota)
Do you want a pivotal role at the creation of a new Multi Academy Company?
Do you want to be at the start of something exciting?
Do you have the drive and skills to enable our vision to become a reality?
Are you self-motivated, influential, flexible and looking for a challenge, then read on:
Our Lady and All Saints MAC Development Project Manager will lead on the development and delivery of the conversion/creation of the Our Lady and All Saints Multi Academy Company and the associated projects/collaborative work. This involves a multi academy company of 12 primary Catholic schools and one Catholic secondary school in the Archdiocese of Birmingham. The schools are committed to pupils reaching their full potential within a Catholic ethos.
You will need to work flexibly, be proactive and also be responsive to circumstances that arise that may require urgent support. The post is initially for 12 months and the successful candidate will be based at one of the multi academy schools.
Due to the nature of the role you will need to be prepared to travel to prospective schools within the multi academy company:
• Guardian Angels Catholic Primary, Birmingham
• Our Lady’s Catholic Primary, Birmingham
• Our Lady of Compassion Catholic Primary, Solihull
• Our Lady of the Wayside Catholic Primary, Solihull
• St Andrew’s Catholic Primary, Solihull
• St Anne’s Catholic Primary, Solihull
• St Anthony’s Catholic Primary, Solihull
• St Augustine’s Catholic Primary, Solihull
• St Edward’s Catholic Primary, Warwickshire
• St George & St Teresa’s Catholic Primary, Solihull
• St John the Baptist Catholic Primary, Solihull
• St Peter’s Catholic Secondary, Solihull
• St Wilfrid’s Catholic Primary, Birmingham
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks.
If you would like the opportunity to help to create, shape and develop this multi academy company as it grows, then please apply using the CES Application Form for Support Staff.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact: Mark O’Connell, DES Academies Project Lead firstname.lastname@example.org
Job details and an application form can be found at WM Jobs, TES, Parish newsletters and websites of participating schools. The closing date for applications is Friday 6th September 2019, 9.00am. Interviews will be held on Thursday 19th September 2019.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com