ABC Teachers are currently recruiting on behalf of a high achieving secondary school in Wolverhampton. They are looking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join their team on a long term basis. You should have a passion for education and should strive to help students progress in their education.
Our client is an Ofsted rated Good School who believe that all their young people should have the opportunity to achieve their maximum potential; to develop academically and socially to the best of their ability.
The role is due to start ASAP on a long term basis. The school are ideally looking for someone who is available full time however part time hours would be considered for the right person.
You should have:
Degree or relevant Qualification
Experience leading groups of children
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)