The secondary school has a separate SEN department which require teaching assistants to help support the students with their learning and education. You will be supporting the class teacher with the daily running and teaching as well as covering preset lessons in the mainstream department as and when needed.
Have a commitment and passion to work with pupils with a wide and diverse range of SEND
Have excellent interpersonal skills
Can lead, motivate and inspire teams to raise standards in student outcomes
Want to be members of a creative and dynamic staff team with outstanding expectations for our learners to achieve in life
Has a relevant qualification and at least 20 days experience leading groups of children, preferably secondary age
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Degree and at least 20 days recent experience working in sole charge of groups of children. The experience, training or qualifications required in order to receive the maximum salary for this role are: dependant on the school you are applying to, and your current experience.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)