Intending applicants must:
o Be fully supportive of the ethos of Catholic Education;
o Be eligible for or hold a Working with Children Blue Card;
o Be fully committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation.
Catholic Education Services is an equal opportunity employer.
St Andrew's Catholic College, Redlynch
Grounds and Maintenance Officer
Full Time Permanent Position
Commencing 27 August, 2018
Applications Close: 5.00pm, Tuesday 21 August 2018
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for this position.
1. Complete Employment Application Form
Complete the attached Employment Application Form. Please notify your referees that you are applying for this position and ensure you have their consent to nominate them. It is the Applicant's responsibility to ensure all referee information provided is accurate and contact details are correct. A referee from your current or most recent line manager must be included.
2. Covering Letter (Maximum 2 Pages)
Provide a covering letter outlining your experience and reason for applying for this position.
3. CV/Resume (Maximum 2 Pages)
Provide a CV/Resume which includes:
- Employment history (position, organisation, employment dates)
- Professional memberships
- Professional Development (any other courses you have completed or are currently enrolled in)
4. Supporting Documentation
Provide supporting documentation which include:
- Qualifications and academic transcripts
- Practicum Reports (Graduate Teachers ONLY)
o Working with Children Blue Card
o Professional Membership
5. Submit Application
Submit your application comprising of:
- Employment Application Form
- Covering Letter
- Supporting Documentation