Vision for Education are very pleased to be recruiting for a Male PE Teacher for a Secondary School in Northwich.
This position is a temporary position that is required from Easter 2018.
To apply for this P.E Teaching position in Northwich you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Have U.K. recognised Qualified Teacher Status
- Be experienced in P.E up to and including KS4.
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who encourages pupils of all abilities to achieve fantastic results
- Have a practical and innovative approach to your teaching, using every resource available to encourage your pupils
- Have the ability to adapt quickly to different working environments
- Be passionate about P.E and the impact it can have on pupils' health and well-being.
Vision for Education welcome any questions or inquiries so please call today on 01925 648131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits for working for Vision for Education
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
It is essential that you hold a valid and recognised teaching qualification.
We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference, all positions are subject to an enhanced DBS.