Management Training Associate
Reference Number: SCC171881
Salary: £40K - £45K depending on experience
Advert Closing Date: 25th March 2018
Interview Date: 12th April 2018
Location: Frontier House
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per Week: 37
Salford City College Work Based Learning Business and Professional Delivery Team require Management Training Associate.
A dynamic, motivated and experienced individual is needed to Lead, Develop and Deliver an outstanding experience to our Management Apprentices.
This High Level programme requires an individual with extensive Management training development and delivery experience as well as experience in developing client/employer relationships and business and experience of delivering apprenticeships and or NVQs
You will be joining a team of people who are committed to supporting learners to achieve outstanding outcomes in a fast growing sector, delivering and assessing apprenticeship Standards up to Level 5.
Experience, a flexible approach and a passion for developing others to improve their skills, knowledge and behaviours is key as is the ability to manage client/employer relationships.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information please visit our website and twitter or if you have any queries regarding this vacancy please email HR@salfordcc.ac.uk
Reasons to Join Us
· 32 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays), Sixth Form College Association terms and conditions and automatic enrolment into the generous pension scheme
· A wide range of learning & career opportunities
· MyTech, Childcare, cycle to work & other voucher schemes
· Various health & wellbeing benefits (including discounted gym membership)
· We support the Skills for Life agenda and recognise the importance of all adults having functional literacy and numeracy whatever their role. All staff are therefore given the support to gain a level 2 qualification in literacy and / or numeracy if they do not already have one and all teaching staff are expected to promote the basic skills of their learners within their subjects.
Commitment to Safeguarding As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.