Varndean College is one of the most successful sixth form colleges nationally. Offering a broad range of academic and vocational courses, we have an excellent reputation for inclusion and adding value.
We require an enthusiastic and qualified teacher to teach as part of our International Baccalaureate Diploma.
To be successful, you will have:
- a relevant degree and/or professional vocational qualification
- a recognised teaching qualification or qualified teacher status with relevant recent teaching practice
- detailed knowledge of the curriculum
- a proven ability to plan and prepare courses and lessons
- the bility to adopt a variety of strategies to suit students’ different learning styles
- successful teaching experience or teaching practice in the subject in the 14-19 sector or post 16
Hours: Initially 3 hours per week (additional hours may be available depending on student numbers)
If you think you have the skills, drive and motivation to transform learner potential then this could be the opportunity for you.
For further information, visit varndean.ac.uk/vacancies
Closing date: Noon on 24 February 2020
This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service. CVs are not accepted. We encourage applications from all sectors of the community.