We are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated Manual Arts Teacher with the ability to teach Automotive or Engineering (Trade Training Centre) for a 6-month contract at an Independent Public School in Brisbane. The school pride themselves on providing a highly academic education for all students and are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join their community
About the Roles:
- Manual Arts Teacher
- Certificate in Automotive or Engineering advantageous
- 2018 Start
- 6-month contract, strong possibility of continuation
About the School:
- Independent Public School
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Encourages career progression for all staff
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Interested in Applying?
In order to apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Job Ref #WEB1710-522344RM.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you're not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).