Manual Handling Teaching Assistant
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a full time Manual Handling Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with a Male student with Autism who requires personal care.
This Manual Handling Teaching Assistant is required in Huddersfield / Kirklees on a full time basis from September 2018.
This is a specialist setting catering for students with Autism across the Scale. This particular Manual Handling Teaching Assistant position is working with a Young Male Leaner who is of College age however is working at a much lower level.
The ideal Manual Handling Teaching Assistant will have experience with personal care and have a Manual Handling qualification or be willing to attend our training course. The school specialises in catering for students with Autism and have a driven and successful teaching and management team.
This Manual Handling Teaching Assistant position would suit a Manual Handling Teaching Assistant who is experienced with older students who display challenging behaviours.
The successful Manual Handling Teaching Assistant will be passionate, caring and get the most out of the young learner they are supporting.
The desired Manual Handling Support worker will have experience in a care setting or 1:1 with an ASD Learner.The pay for this role will be between £65 - £70 (per day)
To be considered for this Manual Handling Teaching Assistant position you must:
- Have a genuine desire to make a difference in young learners lives
- Have a passion to help children achieve their full potential
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Manual Handling Teaching Assistant you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a passionate Manual Handling Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Specialist SEND team, at the Huddersfield branch on 01484 642928.