Marketing and Communications Officer
Hours: Full Time and Part Time considered.
Contract Type: Permanent
Based at Malet Lambert, James Reckitt Avenue, Hull, HU8 0JD
Salary: Scp 11, £18,947 (actual salary, based on full time, 37 hours per week)
Malet Lambert is looking for an enthusiastic, conscientious and self-motivated individual to join our Marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of high quality marketing and communication service for Malet Lambert.
Why choose Malet Lambert?
- We are proud of our reputation as one of Hull’s top performing schools.
- Our commitment to pastoral care underpins the high expectations that we have of our pupils and staff.
- A friendly and committed team will embrace you and support you in your career.
- We are a Trust who invest heavily in professional development
- You can access in-house career opportunities across the Trust
- It is an exciting time to join The Education Alliance as we are looking to grow and develop, so come on this journey with us
In addition to working at Malet Lambert, you will become part of the wider family in The Education Alliance. This comprises of South Hunsley School and Sixth Form College, Malet Lambert School, Driffield School and Sixth Form, Hunsley Primary School and The Snaith School Committed to delivering high quality teaching and learning the Alliance wishes to continue to build on its success, sharing best practice, innovation and skills across the partnership.
We encourage you to:
If you would like to apply for the Marketing and Communications Officer role please complete an on-line application.
Early application is encouraged. We will review applications throughout the advertising period and therefore reserve the right to close the advert early should sufficient applications be received.
Applications are to be received no later than 9am on Tuesday 16th July 2019.
Please note: if you do not hear any more within 4 weeks of the closing date then unfortunately your application will not have been short-listed, should you wish to seek feedback on your application, please do not hesitate to contact the HR Department, on 01482 374211.
The Education Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service is required prior to appointment.