We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive marketing assistant to support our marketing department to help provide support for our fragrance business.
• Assist in all aspects of marketing campaigns, from basic office admin to supporting and developing marketing ideas.
• Create and execute digital marketing strategies and campaigns
• Creating engaging social media content and calendars for our key brands
• Creating briefs and presentations for key stakeholders
• Assess, analyse and report on the results of marketing campaigns and initiatives to understand what approaches are successful.
• Ensure all content across the company is on-brand and consistent in terms of style and quality.
• Coordinate the preparation and delivery of marketing materials to support the marketing and sales team, which delivers on EPM’s priorities and needs in line with company objectives, such as brochures, landing pages, flyers, presentations, webinars etc.
• Write and proofread copy for sales and marketing materials.
• Organise and coordinate events, conferences, webinars, etc., including preparing event and support materials.
• Pre-event and post-event delegate management for events including collating survey responses.
• Assess, analyse and report on the success of any events.
• Primary liaison and point of contact for suppliers and delegates.
• Contribute towards developing standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution maintenance and archiving.
Requirements & Key Attributes – Skills & Requirements
• Results driven with a commitment to working to high standards
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Knowledge in social media marketing and advertising (Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of the Web, PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook
• Preferably, experience with Adobe packages (Photoshop & InDesign)
• Passion for the school industry
• Highly organised with the ability to manage multi-tasks
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Team player with a hands-on, can do approach
• Diligent, conscientious with high attention to detail
• Level-headed, personal energy, enthusiastic and engaging
• Promotes a positive, professional image in the office, and out with clients and contacts
• Delivering individual tasks whilst maintaining focus on overall objectives
• Exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and follow-through on all tasks and admin duties
• Initiate and develop streamlined systems and processes
• Takes direction to ensure thorough preparation to meet delivery requirements
• Demonstrates best practice in managing communications and quality standards
• Utmost professionalism and confidentiality at all times
• Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
• Results focused with strong work ethic
• Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
• Responds well to change and meets deadlines
• Motivated by a desire to carry out role to the highest standards
• Team Player – Helpful and willing to support the team
• Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
• Disciplined and organised.
• Comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment.
North London Grammar School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years