Come and join a lively, friendly team of marketing, event and design professionals who are engaged in promoting and managing College and courses to every household across the District and further afield. From cinema to radio campaigns and from digital platforms to direct mail – the team is involved in them all.
As a Marketing Officer, you will plan and organise the College’s internal and external promotional events, lead and assist in the production of promotional literature and develop campaigns to promote College activities and events.
As a Marketing Officer, you should:
- Hold a Level 4 in Marketing or Events Management
- Have GCSE grade A*- C in English and Maths (or equivalent qualification, new grading for 2017, 9 - 4)
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working in a marketing environment
- Successful experience of co-ordinating events and marketing campaigns
- A high level of accuracy, attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Child Care Vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave
- Discounted Metro Card Scheme
- Good Pension Scheme
- Excellent Training & Development
See what we have to offer and come join us. You won’t be disappointed.
For more information about Wakefield College and the opportunity to apply, please click the Apply button and you will be redirected to our college website.
Closing date: 11am, Monday 27 November 2017
Transforming lives through learning…
…by enabling young people. Adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhance Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.