MAT Technical Services (ICT) Manager
37 hours per week – full year
Pay scale - £36,379 - £40,057 pa
Our Trust currently consists of three schools – two secondary schools and one special school. We are seeking a MAT Technical Services (ICT) Manager to ensure the development of systems and streamline the ICT operations across the Trust.
Working closely with other MAT decision makers, you will identify, recommend, implement and support cost effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organisation. You will also define and implement ICT policies, procedures and best practices and lead a small ICT team where user satisfaction is crucial. Additionally, a focus of this role will be on Data Protection and ensuring compliance across the Trust ahead of the pending General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
The successful applicant will :-
• Be able to demonstrate strong people management skills with a coaching and developing style alongside a proven track record in Network Management
• Have extensive experience of managing operations in a technical ICT environment
• Be committed to the development of business opportunities outside the Trust and experienced in project delivery
• Have a good understanding of Data Protection legislation, including GDPR.
• Have an ability to work with colleagues to build commitment and strengthen collaboration to support the delivery of GDPR compliance.
Closing date noon - 24 November 2017
Interviews will be held - w/c Monday 4 December
Start date - as soon as possible
For further details and to apply please see our website www.queenkatherine.org
For queries contact Tracy Houlden firstname.lastname@example.org