The governing body of Grove School is seeking to appoint a class teacher to cover a 12 month maternity leave from January 2020.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is a graduate with QTS
• Has the highest expectations of children and themselves
• Is passionate about the learning and welfare of children, is imaginative and forward thinking
• Has the ability to inspire, motivate and engage children to achieve and succeed
• Is able to form positive relationships with children, staff, parents and governors
• Possesses excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
In return we will offer you:
• An key stage team committed to continuing to raise achievement and attainment
• A stunning outdoor learning environment and excellent classroom resources
• A strong commitment to support your professional development; mentoring and support from experienced skilled teachers
All teachers are provided with a laptop computer and Apple I Pad for use at Grove.
Closing date: Monday 25th November 2019 at 4:00pm
Informal visits are most welcome on the following date: Monday 18th November 2019 at 10:00am or 4:00pm.
Please telephone the school office on 0121 464 4669 or email Patricia Reville, office manager, at email@example.com to arrange your informal visit to Grove.
Application packs can be downloaded from our school website.
Interviews will be held on Monday 2nd December 2019
Grove School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.