Maths & Science Teacher Secondary School
Evgeny Primakov Gymnasium in cooperation with StudyLab School in Moscow seeks Math & Science teacher to start the job duties in September 2017. This position is for professional teachers holding QTS and experienced in working with non-native students.
The Maths & Science Teacher will be teaching to students aged 11-12 and 13-14 years old in small groups of 8-10 students. The lessons last for 90 minutes and take place 5 days a week. The students speak English as the second language. The Teacher should demonstrate excellent classroom management skills, use various online and offline resources, use games and activities in the classroom, regularly evaluate academic results.
- Higher education from a reputable university
- PGCE in Math / Science
- EFL qualification TESOL/TEFL
- Mastery in CLIL methodology, knowledge of National Curriculum System
- Experience of working in international colleges or with non-natives
The successful candidate
- Dynamic, energetic and team-oriented
- A willingness to make a minimum of 2 years commitment to the position
- Understanding of different educational paradigms and methodologies, ability to synthesize them on order to create a unique learning experience for children
- Demonstrates good knowledge of online resources in Maths and Science teaching
- Ability to speak Russian is a plus but not required
Why consider Evgeny Primakov Gymnasium?
- Brand new school with top-notch facilities in upper-class village in Moscow
- A team of 12 native English-speaking teachers from the UK and USA
- Academic support, English speaking staff
- Small class sizes: 8-10 students
- Competitive pay from 3,300 GBP per month after tax
- Basic health insurance
- Work permit and full visa support
- Furnished accommodation near the School
- Transfer to School and from School
- 8 weeks of paid vacation throughout the year
Evgeny Primakov Gymnasium and StudyLab School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers, criminal record check and the DBS.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
More information about the school can be seen by visiting our website http://ogprim.ru
Telephone applications will not be accepted.