WHAT IS SISA?
Stellart International School of Arts (SISA) is an international high school specializing in arts and design located in South China. Our vision is to become a leading institution in China in helping rising stars in arts and design to discover and nurture their potentials while developing their core competencies that are crucial for facing the future.
At SISA, we value creativity and diversity. We encourage students to embrace and develop their interests and passions, stay curious and persistent in their pursuit, and be not afraid of being creative and unique.
At SISA, we have a distinctive school culture that values on co-learning, collaboration, leadership and communication. We hope to nourish the true change agents of this rapidly changing society.
At SISA, we make artistic dreams come true.
SISA’s core curriculum has both academic and artistic components, which will lay a solid foundation for students’ future education and career pursuits. Following the A-Levels and BTEC Foundation Diploma in Art and Design requirements, students will be able to create a flexible study module with a focus on the arts whilst meeting the academic requirements for university entrance.
Our goal is to provide the foundation for students to set out for the world as lifelong learners.
SISA is located at the heart of the rapidly-developing Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area. Conveniently located near the Guangzhou South Railway Station, it is highly accessible to Hong Kong, Macau, Shenzhen, Zhuhai by the high-speed train – all within an hour.
There are the soon-to-be-finished light rail stations within five-minute walk from the school, with metro trains connecting to Guangzhou and Foshan CBD, as well as multiple shopping malls and supermarkets within 30-minute drive from the school.
We are now recruiting teachers for the school year 2021-2022.
1. Conduct lectures and plan appropriate assignments according to A-Levels course specifications
2. Improve and formulate students' study plans and teaching plans, and actively help students to improve their abilities
3. Instruct students on university application
4. Grade and maintain records of student performance
1. Bachelor degree or above from a university at home and abroad, the major of the university is mathematics or related majors
2. Fluent English skills (including written and spoken) or can be bilingual
3. Love education, have a solid foundation in English, have ideas and creativity, and be good at interacting with others
4. Those with A-Level learning or teaching experience are preferred, graduates from world-renowned schools and those with years of mathematics education will be preferred
5. Applicants with domestic relevant professional teacher qualification certificates or A-Level relevant professional teacher training certificates are preferred
For more information about the school and the Foshan City, please see the Applicant Information.
Stellart International School of Arts (SISA)
- Further Education
- Students of age 16+ years