Applications are invited for a qualified Maths and Science Coordinator at a well-regarded co-educational Christian school, located in Regional NSW, 5 ½ hours north-west of Sydney. The school offers a rich and vibrant community, with a sense of belonging for all students and staff.
About the Role:
• Coordinator for the Maths and Science Departments, roughly 6 staff members
• Teaching some Senior Maths or Science dependent on expertise and skills
• Full time, Permanent role
• Position to commence January 2020
• Pastoral care duties as required
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Extensive experience teaching Senior Maths or Science is a requirement
• Previous experience in a similar role desired but not required
• Ability to obtain a pastor’s reference desired
• Possess three current professional references
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV quoting job reference #WEB1905-536562EB – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1905-536562MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).