Nagwa, an edtech organisation based in Windsor creating digital educational products for a global audience, is looking for a writer of excellent educational mathematics content, specifically related to statistics and probability, to join our content writing team. A significant component of the job will be writing easy to read, pedagogically rich, and age appropriate content. A passion for statistics, probability, and mathematical education is essential to success in this role.
- Writing high quality questions, solutions, and examples
- In collaboration with other content writers, update, improve, and expand upon current content, honing its pedagogical value
- Take ownership and responsibility for the quality of our written content
- Work on aspects of curriculum design
- Liaise regularly with content writers and developers face-to-face, by email, and by phone
Qualifications & Work Experience
- PhD in statistics, probability, or a related area
- Experience in one of more of the following areas: teaching statistics or probability, mathematical writing, educational research, and/or educational technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding command of both written and spoken English
- Well-organised with the ability to produce high-quality work to tight deadlines
- Adaptability, flexibility, and willingness to learn
Gross annual salary of £30,000-£36,000, competitive pension, and 28 days leave exclusive of bank holidays.
Nagwa Limited is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Direct applications only – no agencies.