Are you able to lead our Mathematics Faculty to Outstanding?
Do you have the skills to challenge our students to achieve more?
Do you have a proven record of outstanding teaching?
If the answer to the 3 questions is yes then you could be the right person to join High Tunstall at such an exciting time in its development as Mathematics Faculty Leader for Easter 2018.
This position is ideal for candidates seeking to develop into a Senior Leader within the next 2 - 4 years
High Tunstall College of Science is a true comprehensive school, which offers everything needed to succeed: high standards, high expectations and high quality teaching and learning. These qualities are reflected in our ethos, which is centred on the needs of the young people who attend our college. We like our teachers to inspire learning through their teaching and if you:
• Are an inspiration to others
• Really enjoy working with young people
• Have high expectations and a commitment to going the extra mile
Then we can offer you:
• An ethos of developing and rewarding staff
• Students that take pride in what they do and who just want to learn
• A community that is fully supportive of the College
• Excellent opportunities for professional learning and development
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and to equality of opportunity. An enhanced DBS will be required
Application forms and further details are available on our website (www.htcs.org.uk) or from the College and should be returned to the Headteacher, Mr Mark Tilling at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should prospective candidates wish to visit the College please contact Helen Meggs, Headteacher’s PA at the college.
Closing date: Friday 26th January 2018