We are seeking a dynamic, inspirational and experienced classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge and inspiring leadership experience to join our successful Maths department. We wish to appoint an exceptional individual who has the necessary enthusiasm, skills and motivational attributes to nurture a passion for studying Mathematics at all levels of ability; an individual committed to the highest expectations of attainment for all and capable of encouraging all students to realise their aspirations.
The ideal candidate will have high expectations and maintain rigorous high expectations for staff and students alike. They will also be similarly passionate about their own learning and engagement with continuous professional development, recognising that meaningful learning is much more than what happens in the classroom alone and the importance of enriching the curriculum through meaningful contributions towards our broad extra-curricular provision.
The successful candidate will join:
* A positive and supportive department of nine enthusiastic and motivated maths teachers, including three TLR holders.
* Genuine opportunity for meaningful career development,
* The chance to take ownership of the Key Phase development within the Mathematics department, to communicate a vision and to nurture its realisation, to take the first steps on a legacy of future success as the leader of mathematics.
This role would suit an ambitious teacher ready for the next step, or an established middle leader seeking a new challenge. The successful candidate will grow with our school: we will develop you, providing one-to-one support, coaching and access to extensive training.
Interviews: Monday 24th May and Thursday 27th May 2021
The Ravensbourne School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
The Ravensbourne School is a mixed comprehensive school with a thriving school population of over 1600. We are very proud of our students and invest all that we have in making our students and staff the best that they can be.
We believe in achieveme...