The Headteacher and Governors are keen to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and experienced teacher to lead and manage Mathematics in this large primary school.
Do you have?
- A proven record of effective good practice as a class teacher?
- A commitment to inclusion and achieving outstanding outcomes for all pupils?
- A proactive approach to improving your own practice and that of others?
- Initiative, drive and energy to lead and develop the specific curriculum area?
We can offer you:
- Friendly, hardworking staff and children and a supportive Governing Body.
- An established school partnership with local schools.
- An opportunity to develop your management and leadership skills by playing a vital role in the continuing development of our school.
- Commitment to your continued professional development.
Visits to the school welcome. Please contact the Headteacher Stephanie Lachowycz to arrange an appointment.
For an Application form and further details, please apply online at: www.londonschooljobs.co.uk quoting the Reference Number: 2645.
For technical enquiries, please call: 020 8249 6946. For any other enquiries please contact the school directly.
Closing date: 11 December 2016.
Short listing week commencing: 12 December 2016.
Interviews: 19 December 2016.
The schools in Newham are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A disqualification declaration questionnaire maybe required for this post.
Southern Road Primary School
Southern Road, Plaistow, London E13 9JH
Tel: 020 8471 9048 Fax: 020 8471 4512